Data Protection Policy
1. Name and contact data of the party responsible for processing
This information on data protection applies to data processing by:
responsible party: Chancellery Dr. Köhne
Dr. Rainer Köhne (lawyer), Volksgartenstr. 54 a, 50677 Köln
E- Mail: email@example.com
Telephone: +49(0)221-598 100-21
Fax: +49(0)221-598 100-12
2. Recording and saving personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the web site
When our web site www.kanzlei-koehne.eu is called-up, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our web site. This information is stored temporarily in a log file. The following information is thereby recorded, without any action o your part, and saved until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the inquiring computer
- Name and the URL of the file called-up
- Web site from which access took place (referrer URL),
- The browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The aforesaid date are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Providing a smooth connection to the web site
- Ensuring easy use of our web site
- Evaluating the security and stability of the system
- For other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 Letter f DSGVO. Our justified interest results in recording data results from the aforesaid purposes. We do not use the recorded data for the purpose of tracing your person under any circumstances. We furthermore deploy cookies and analysis services when you visit our web site. More details are provided below in ltems 4 and 5 of this declaration of data protection.
b) When using our contact from
lf you have questions of any kind, we provide you with the opportunity to get in contact with us using a form provided on the web site. This requires a valid e-Mail address to be input, so that we know whom the inquiry originates from and so that we can respond to the inquiry. Other details are given voluntarily.
The data used for the purpose of getting in contact with us are processed in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 Letter a DSGVO on the basis of your consent issued voluntarily. The personal data recorded by us for use of the contact form are automatically deleted after the inquiry you have made has been answered.
3. Disclosure of data
We do not transmit your personal data to third-parties for purpose other than those listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third-parties in the following cases:
- You have issued your specific consent for this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 Letter a DSGVO
- Disclosure is required to pursue, exercise or defend against legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 Letter f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have overriding interest worthy of protecting in the nondisclosure of your data
- In case there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 1 Letter c DSGVO
- lt is allowed by law and is required to process contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 Letter b DSGVO.
4. Rights of those affected
You have the following rights:
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO, to demand information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, he categories of the recipients to whom your data is or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, of restricting the processing or of revocation, the existence of a right of objection, the origin of your data if these were not recorded by us and of the existence of automated decision-making (including profiling and any other meaningful information) on the details;
- According to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of untrue personal data personal data stored by us or their completion without delay;
- According to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as processing is not required to exercise the right to express a free opinion and provide information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to pursue, exercise or defend against legal claims;
- According to Art 18. DSGVO, to demand a restriction on the processing of your personal data, insofar as you dispute the correctness of the data, processing is unlawful, although you reject their deletion and we no langer require the data but you need them to pursue. exercise of defend against legal claims or you have lodged an objection to their processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- According to Art. 20 DSGVO, to keep your personal data (which you have provided to us) in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand that they be transferred to another responsible party;
- According to Art 7 Abs. 3 DSGV, to revoke your consent once issued to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may not continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
- According to Art 77 DSGVO, to object to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your normal residence or workplace or the headquarters of our chancellery.
5. Right of revocation
lnsofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of justified interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 Letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for this which result from your specific situation or if the objection involves direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of revocation that we must implement without details of a specific situation.
lf you wish to make us of right of objection or revocation, an e-Mail suffices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Data security
We use the widespread SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption stage supported by your browser when you visit our web site. As a rule, this is a 256 Bit encryption. lf your browser does not support 256-Bit encryption, we instead use the 128-bit V3 technology. You can see from the depiction of the closed key or from the lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser whether a single page of our internet presence can be transmitted encrypted.
For the rest, we make us of suitable technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data from accidental or malicious manipulation, from partial or complete loss, from destruction or from unauthorised third-party access. Our security measures are continually improved to keep pace with technological developments.
7. Topicality and changes to this declaration of data protection
This declaration of data protection is currently valid and hat den Stand April 2018. lt can become necessary to revise this declaration of data protection due to the further development of our web site and services or due to changed laws or official provisions. You can call-up the current version of the declaration of data protection from our web site at https://www.kanzlei-koehne.eu/datenschutz at any time and print this out.